Top Games - Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Ages: Medieval
It is the year 1050 AD. At the start of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen Associate in Nursing unprecedented level of progress and a quickly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers square measure explored, settlements supported and huge commercialism routes established. because the head of 1 of those little settlements, it falls upon you to steer your folks towards greatness.
For more details visit...Gamersgate
Explore a massive world, gather resources, encounter different societies and use your commercialism experience to expand and build your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with ingenious technology and defend your trade routes against barbarian attacks till you're powerful enough to start your conquest over Europe and forge a daring new empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval may be a time period strategy game from vice Minds. Lead your folks and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, enlargement and conquest in a part extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and therefore the Near East. Rise from the standard role of a straightforward city manager governing alittle settlement and rule over all of Europe. expertise Associate in Nursing exciting campaign with in an elaborate way designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or check your skills in multiplayer against up to eight players!
• Explore a big game world of over twenty million sq. kilometres, plot strategically wherever to found vital cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
• Raise a military and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
• manufacture and trade twenty completely different merchandise to satisfy the strain of your voters and soldiers: like coal, fruits and pottery
• analysis and use fifty major technological advancement of the center Ages: together with the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the bow
• Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or perhaps the black plague
• difficult Multiplayer Mode for up to eight players on-line